In the past few months, most of the banks have been established the ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’ facility from ATMs. By using this facility, customers can withdraw cash from ATMs without a card. For example, an ICICI Bank account holder can draw money by without the card by raising a petition on the bank’s mobile banking program, iMobile. This way a client can withdraw cash without using a debit card at ATMs.
This cardless cash withdrawal option can be used for self-withdrawal, but note that it comes with a daily transaction limit and per transaction limit that ranges from Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000.
While an increase in fraud and scamming, cardless money withdrawal enables customers to withdraw money securely and conveniently for everyday usage and purchases.
How to Draw Money from ATM Without a Debit Card
To use this service, users first need to get into the respective bank mobile application. For example, an ICICI bank customer needs to download the ‘iMobile’ program on their smartphone. Then visit the designated bank ATM to make a cardless withdrawal.
Request for cardless cash withdrawal on the mobile app
- To accomplish this, go to the provider’s choice in the banking app, and then click on cardless money withdrawal yourself.
- Users will be asked to enter the quantity, your 4-digit temporary PIN, and choose the account number from which the amount to be debited.
- You need to verify the details displayed on the screen and click on submit.
- Users will receive a message on the screen, after completion of the transaction.
SMS in the Bank
Users will get an SMS with a unique code onto your registered mobile phone from the Bank. Keep that code stored.
Money withdrawal in the nearby ATM
After processing the Cash withdrawal request on the app, you need to visit the designated bank ATM to withdraw cash.
- Users need to input your registered phone number, temporary code, and the unique code received through SMS at the ATM
- Place in the exact withdrawal amount, that you have entered before.
- Once all these parameters authenticated then the money will be dispersed.
Note that the amount entered in your mobile app has to be withdrawn in a one-time transaction.